A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Listen up, citizen. What we got here is a gosh dang catastrophe. Earth has accumulated so much garbage that there just isn't any room left on our sweet home soil. The only dignified thing to do is launch it all into space and blow it up! That's where we need you, brave soul. We need you to be garbageman to the stars! Your Junkship is waiting. Now save us all!
It's time to join Space Junk:
- Catch the drifting junk and use it to clear as many matches as you can before time runs out.
- Create chains or clear all of the existing junk to gain more time.
- The more junk you clear, the faster new junk arrives!
Check out the launch trailer here:
- Design and Development: We Did It Games (@wediditgames)
- Art Stuff: Wayne Watrach (@wwatrach)
- Code Stuff & Sound Editing: Gabe Hargrave (@gkhargrave)
- Music: Chip Hessner (http://chiphessner.bandcamp.com)
- Your monitor must support a resolution of at least 1280x720.
- You should also review the minimum specs for running Unity games at: http://unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements
(TL;DR: any reasonably modern system will be fine)
Click download now to get access to the following files: